Aquagold Fine Touch: Gentle Mesotherapy
Aquagold Fine Touch is an innovative alternative to microneedling available at Stanislaus Integrative Wellness Center in Templeton. These gentle office treatments can help you have healthy, glowing skin that feels smoother, firmer, and more youthful. Aquagold infuses a blend of rejuvenating ingredients—customized to your unique needs—directly into the skin without redness or downtime.
Dr. Stanislaus Says
"This gentle alternative to microneedling delivers a personalized blend of medications and biologics directly into the skin’s dermis layer for fast rejuvenation without pain or recovery time."
Stanislaus Integrative Wellness provides a variety of skin rejuvenation treatments for people from Paso Robles, Atascadero, Morro Bay, and throughout San Luis Obispo County. For a personalized consultation, call us at (805) 434-3000 or email email@example.com.
What is Aquagold?
Aquagold is a type of mesotherapy that injects low doses of nourishing substances into the skin. It is performed with a disposable treatment head that holds 20 gold-plated stainless-steel needles, each thinner than a human hair. The treatment head connects to a vial we fill with a personalized combination of rejuvenating substances such as platelet-rich plasma (PRP), diluted BOTOX® Cosmetic, or dermal fillers. When pressed against the skin, the needles penetrate the surface and infuse the substances directly into the skin.
What does the Aquagold facial do?
Women and men choose these treatments to address the effects of aging and sun damage, including:
- Fine lines
- Dull complexion
- Stretch marks
- Skin laxity
- Brown spots, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation
- Enlarged pores
Aquagold provides satisfying results on its own, or as a complement to other treatments like BOTOX and filler injections.
Is Aquagold the same as microneedling?
Aquagold is a mesotherapy device rather than a microneedling device. Like microneedling (SkinPen), it increases collagen production and initiates a healing response, but in a more gentle and precise way. Here is a comparison:
- With traditional microneedling, the needles can be adjusted to penetrate as much as 3 mm; Aquagold needles penetrate a fixed depth of .6 mm.
- The diameter of a microneedling needle is .23 mm; an Aquagold needle is .13 mm in diameter.
- Unlike the solid needles used in microneedling, which simply create injuries, the hollow Aquagold needles infuse substances into the skin.
- The microneedling device is drawn across the skin in a dragging motion, while the Aquagold device is lifted and pressed in a stamping motion.
Who is a good candidate for Aquagold?
Aquagold is safe and effective on all skin tones and types and commonly used on the following areas:
- Face, including the delicate skin around the eyes
- Backs of the hands
It is not recommended for anyone with active skin conditions like eczema or infection.
What can be infused into my skin with Aquagold?
Before your treatment, we create a personalized “cocktail” of substances for your unique needs that will be infused directly into the skin. Options include:
- PRP (similar to the Vampire Facial): improves tone and texture, reduces scars, corrects hyperpigmentation, softens fine lines, and shrinks pores.
- BOTOX: stimulates collagen production, constricts blood vessels that cause redness, decreases sebum production, and shrinks pores.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers: increase hydration, firmness, and elasticity; enhance radiance.
- Exosomes: enhance brightness and hydration; reduce redness, scars, and pore size.
Other options include antioxidants and vitamins. These treatments complement injectables and other skin rejuvenation treatments
What should I expect during my Aquagold treatment?
Due to the fineness of the needles, most patients experience little to no discomfort during Aquagold treatments. Topical numbing cream and Pro-Nox® are available if you have any concerns. Your practitioner will cleanse your skin, create your personalized Aquagold cocktail, and fill the delivery vial. The Aquagold device is then pressed onto the skin and moved in an overlapping pattern.
What is recovery like?
For optimal results, do not wash treated areas for at least 3 to 4 hours; we recommend waiting until the next day if possible. The skin will look mildly sunburned for 1 to 2 days, but no downtime is required.
How many treatments will I need?
We recommend a series of 3 treatments each spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
When will I notice the results?
In most cases, skin texture and tone are noticeably improved in just 3 to 7 days. Acne scars, stretch marks, and deeper wrinkles typically take multiple treatments to correct.
How long do the results last?
Results last approximately 3 to 6 months.
What is my next step?
Let Stanislaus Integrative Wellness in Templeton introduce you to your nonsurgical facial rejuvenation options. To find if Aquagold is right for you, call our office at (805) 434-3000 to request a consultation.