Restore and Enhance Your Sexual Health
As a board-certified OB-GYN, Dr. Stanislaus is dedicated to helping women gain relief from conditions that many doctors don’t address, in a supportive, integrative environment. She offers a variety of proven-effective surgical and nonsurgical treatments for rejuvenating the vulva and vagina, as well as providing in depth education and support for the hormonal and psychosocial aspects of sexual wellness.
Read more about these office-based treatment options for the physical changes of childbirth, menopause, and aging:
- diVa uses Hybrid Fractional Laser (HFL) technology to rejuvenate the vaginal wall and deeper tissues.
- O-Shot uses rejuvenating platelet-rich plasma (PRP) taken from the patient’s blood to improve blood flow to the vaginal and vulvar areas.
- ThermiVa uses controlled radiofrequency (RF) energy to rejuvenate the vagina and the inner and outer labia.
- Viveve uses RF energy to treat vaginal laxity, urinary incontinence, and decreased lubrication.
- Emsella uses electromagnetic energy to reduce incontinence and improve pelvic floor strength—while you stay fully clothed.
We also offer these home-based treatments:
- CO2Lift V is a CO2 gel applied at home to rejuvenate the vagina and labia.
- vFit PLUS is an affordable, at-home treatment that combines low-level red LED light, gentle thermal energy, and sonic vibration to reduce pelvic floor issues and promote vaginal health.
Dr. Stanislaus and our experienced team will help you decide whether any of these treatments would be beneficial to you during your personal consultation. To take your first step, call us at (805) 434-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.