What mesotherapy and microneedling treatments are available at Stanislaus Integrated Wellness Center?
The team at Stanislaus Integrative Wellness Center can help you find the perfect treatment for your skin. Dr. Stanislaus describes what sets these treatments apart:
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This gentle mesotherapy alternative to microneedling delivers a personalized blend of medications and biologics directly into the skin’s dermis layer for fast rejuvenation without pain or recovery time.
- SkinPen Microneedling: This firming and brightening skin treatment restores collagen and elastin by initiating the body’s natural healing response. I chose SkinPen, the world’s first FDA-cleared microneedling device, for optimal safety and results.
- Vampire Facial: This celebrity favorite uses cellular medicine techniques to renew the skin’s firmness, elasticity, and radiance from the inside out.
- Collagenizing: This science-backed signature facial uses electromagnetic energy to open spaces between the skin cells allowing rejuvenating substances to penetrate deeply and evenly with zero pain.
- EMFACE: A nonsurgical facelift and red-carpet facial in one— this pain-free, no-downtime treatment combines high-intensity muscle stimulation to lift the brows, cheeks, and jowls with radiofrequency energy to smooth and remodel the skin.
How do I decide between this, and other treatments Dr. Stanislaus offers?
At your consultation, our aesthetics professionals will design the treatment plan appropriate for your needs. Stanislaus Integrative Wellness Center provides a variety of skin rejuvenation treatments for people from Paso Robles, Atascadero, Morro Bay, and throughout San Luis Obispo County. For a personalized consultation, call us at (805) 434-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.