PRO-NOX™ Nitrous Oxide for Pain and Anxiety During Procedures
Stanislaus OB-GYN Integrative Wellness Center is proud to provide our patients with a safe and effective way to control discomfort and anxiety during aesthetic treatments: PRO-NOX Nitrous Oxide Delivery System.
PRO-NOX is a pneumatically driven gas system designed to deliver a 50% oxygen and 50% nitrous oxide mixture. It has been used around the world in labor and delivery for decades, and now it is available for all aesthetic treatments at Stanislaus OB-GYN Integrative Wellness Center.
How PRO-NOX works
PRO-NOX is an inhaled analgesia controlled by the patient during aesthetic treatments. You breathe in the oxygen and nitrous oxide mixture and it takes effect in seconds, offering you immediate relief from pain and anxiety and allowing for quick recovery.
Patients love the control that PRO-NOX allows them to have over their own comfort levels during treatment, and studies have shown that this non-addictive alternative for pain management can delay or eliminate the need for other pain medications.
Benefits of PRO-NOX
The many benefits of using PRO-NOX during aesthetic treatments include:
- Patient control. You are in charge! You are empowered to respond to your body’s own discomfort when you need to.
- Immediate relief from pain and anxiety.
- Short duration of effect. The nitrous oxide clears the body within minutes.
- Ability to drive. Because of the short duration of the effects in your body, you can drive yourself to and from your procedures.
- Non-invasive and easy to self-administer.
Video credit: Care Stream America